Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vampire Cabernet Sauvignon


I purchased this wine because I liked the label (I know that is not a good reason to buy wine) and thought it would be fun for Halloween. It was only $9.99 a bottle. It is not very good, and I am not recommending it. I don't know how it would be if it breathed more or if it would be purchased now and kept until next Halloween. At the same time I purchased this, I bought some Sterling and Rodney Strong cabernet sauvignons, and for a few dollars more they were much, much better.

3 comments:

  1. very cute for Halloween. I've bought bottles just because of the label myself :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Tea-It is cute, isn't it?! I was thinking about you this morning. We are having a very rainy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that same wine last Halloween at the World Market. And I agree with you...tasted awful. But I kept the bottle and I include it in my Halloween decorations.

    ReplyDelete