Saturday, September 26, 2009

One of those days...

I consider myself a pretty upbeat person...you know-the glass is always half full. Today is just one of those days when I feel a little down. I feel a little underappreciated, Facebook is getting on my nerves, I met a friend at Starbucks and it was just a little strained (probably my fault), I am struggling to keep the house in order and feel like I am two steps away from it turning into a crack den, the economy is incredibly scary (and no I do not think it has turned the corner), and I don't know what else.

It is really hard to be a working mom and to do a good job at home and work, be active at your child's school, maintain friendships, be a good wife, etc.

Today I am struggling. Tomorrow will be better.

Does anyone else ever feel this way?

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes. I'm having a "struggling" day also. Thankfully tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all feel this way at times. I worked myself sick this week and had to do virtually nothing on Thurs/Fri to try to get better.

    But by now, it is tomorrow. Wake up. Have a fresh start. Just breathe.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all struggle some days..to juggle it all, and we struggle to not get weighed down. But Amy is right (Scarlett too!) tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have these days!

    Just by posting it you made it easier for us to say that we too have an off day every once in awhile.

    My Grandmother always told me that when I was feeling like there was so much to do or going on to "write it down" and get it off the thinking part of the brain. Worked every time!

    Hope that things are good for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes absolutely. Thank goodness we get to start fresh tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the time! Get a good night's sleep and start over tomorrow xo

    ReplyDelete